Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome! I am excited!!!

My friend Sarah has inspired me to create my own blog. I think this is so exciting. It's like I have discovered a whole new world. I have seen the light and my eyes have been open like a new born baby. Well, maybe a slight exaggeration.
I see this as a great opportunity to be creative, express my thoughts, share my cherished moments and discover hidden gems about myself, my passions and life.

So welcome to my world of blogging. I am so looking forward in seeing where this goes and taking this journey of blogging to new heights. The sky is the limit. WooHoo!!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Bronwyn. I am currently working at a health centre as an admin support officer. This job opportunity has been such a blessing from God. God definitely has provided in so many ways throughout my life. I will tell more in a later post. I don't want to give too much away.

I live with my two cats, Jaspur and Cleo. I am in my 30s (no I am not telling my actual age, although you may start to work it out as I continue to blog). I have re-discovered my passion for cooking. I have always sang since the age of 14 and love a variety of music genres. I started writing my own songs in the late 90s and have recorded these two songs onto a CD with a band called Zimran and would like to continue this. Song writing, I mean. I also love art and will be experimenting with a variety of medians. Who knows I may post my artwork on this site?!?

I love to travel and I am currently staying with my friend Sarah and her family in Mallacoota and they have been such a blessing.

Well, that is just a taste about me. Thanks for reading. Keep posted.

Cheers Bronny.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Bronny...welcome to the blogosphere, I am so excited for you and for all your soon to be readers!

I am really looking forward to what you have to write about and joining with you on this journey called 'life'!

Love you heaps, your awesome!

Sarah xxx

Jeanne said...

Cool! Found you from your comment on Sarah's site. I'm so jealous of you actually staying with her and her beautiful family in Mallacoota. One day I'll get there too, Bronny, one day!!

Can't wait to see what you have to say on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bronny, welcome to blogging!

It can take a little while to build a community (just as it does in regular relationships) but the delights and rewards of blogging are many!

You will soon find yourself visiting and receiving visits from people who are interested in the same things you are.

Posting your art is a great idea :)

All the best with your new endeavour,

BB

HomeGrownKids said...

G'day!
I also found you from Sarah's site. Welcome to the Aussie blogosphere! I look forward to popping by again :)

Bronny said...

Thanks for your friendly welcomes to the blogosphere. Looking forward to this new adventure.

Jaime Kubik said...

I am glad I found this post and was able to learn more about you! What an interesting girl you are! I am glad to have met you in cyberland. I'm starting to get to know several Australians and I am loving it!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to 'meet' you!!! You are so creative. Can't wait to see how your blog develops. And you are right - it is like whole new world.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails