Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting the Creative Juices flowing...

Tonight I had an opportunity to be creative.  If there is any opportunity to be creative, you can count me in.  I thoroughly enjoy creating things.   Would you like to know what my creations are?  How about I just show you!!  Keep scrolling... and enjoy!

My First Card Attempt


This is a little difficult to capture through scanning... the butterfly's wings fold up, to give the card a 3D effect and there are three sets of wings... green and deep red follow.  This is one of my favourites.

Each circle has raised stickers underneath, giving once again this card that 3D effect.

This is another favourite one of mine.  Each layer on the flower has stickers underneath to again give that 3D effect.  The writing below says 'adorable'.  My sister is getting this one, once her baby is born.



These cards are 4 x 4 inches.  As a group of friends, we all sat around a table creating cards, chatting and admiring each other's creations.  It was a good night and I had so much fun.  I was so impressed with what was created tonight. Imaginations went wild, creative juices were flowing... and there are still endless ideas, just waiting to be created.    I am definitely going back to create more cards. 

Now, I need to decide who to give the rest of these cards to? hmmmm....

3 comments:

Jaime Kubik said...

Your cards are great! My cousin loves to make cards and is really into scrapbooking as well. She makes some wonderful creations. It's fun to see your work. Thank you for sharing!

Jeanne said...

I am not creative in the slightest. Would love to be though. Your cards are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Great cards you've made Bronny. They look very decorative.

I'm like Jeanne in that I'm not too creative either so I find your cards most impressive.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails