Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mallacoota

In February of this year, I visited friends at their B & B in Mallacoota. Time just flew. The weather has been just perfect and I enjoyed just doing absolutely nothing.  I do enough in my everyday life and really enjoyed being looked after and blessed with a bed, great company, meals and even space.

Life is interesting when you go away, it gives one the opportunity to chill and disconnect from the day to day responsibilities of everyday life.

Here are a couple of pictures of Mallacoota (Enjoy!).  I didn't take any photos because I was enjoying myself too much and just didn't think to take any photos, which is so unlike me. :)



I just want to give opportunity once again to thank Sarah and DJ and their family for letting me stay.  I was meant to post this a while ago.  I figure better late than never.  Love you guys. :)

Since then I have visited Cairns QLD in May 2010 and Adelaide in September 2010 and will share of these holidays in near future posts.   I am so blessed!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Bronnie...I just found this post today. It was a lovely time together. Just the other day Gracie was making those roses with the playdough...how cool is that? Anyway love ya lot's! xxx

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails