Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest

Monday, September 19, 2011

Beautified Home and Slimmer Me for 2011

It has been such a long time since I blogged anything. So much has happened since my last post in 2010. Where has 2011 gone? Anyway, firstly I have gained full-time employment til the end of October and all those renovations and jobs around my home are finally getting done.

Working over the last two years, with short contracts... I finally can save and start organising tradies to replace, repair and restore those jobs that will beautify my home. I am really excited.
 
I have lost a massive 15 kilograms and feel a lot better for. The journey of losing weight through winter had it's challenges but thanks to Lite N Easy, these meals made it so much easier. I feel lighter and more energtic.  Another 10kg to go and then I have reached my goal.

Beautified home and slimmer Me.... !!! :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails